maxinmontreal.com

Home of Open Holdem
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:36 pm 
Hello everybody
Recently I cracked the <crack-shop removed>, so it wont terminate after 10 minutes, saved me money that a dont have to buy it
But it comes with really bad scripts that a have to buy
If you have the scripts and dont want to renew the 1 year license, we can trade
I already tested for hours and works, if you are interested, you can see at team viewer working live

PM me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:07 am 
Welcome to post a little bit more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:24 pm 
Genius

"Welcome", Soman. :twisted:

In case you don't know: OpenHoldem is open-source. We give away years of work for free, but some "businessmen" take OpenHoldem, turn it into "copyright-protected" trash, bundle it with mostly stolen Shanky-bots and go to the market. The only real thing might be their 95% working tablemaps, but they are encrypted, you can't even fix them on your own.

soman wrote:
But it comes with really bad scripts that a have to buy

As if this was not obvious. We even know a "businessman" who within 5 weeks created 4 "completely new" bots for 4 entirely different game-types. Everyone good enough to be called a "winner" and bad enough to be sold for 100-200 dollars.

soman wrote:
Recently I cracked the <crack-shop removed>, so it wont terminate after 10 minutes,

Fun fact: you are allowed to crack it. The GPL-license allows you to do nearly anything you want, and these "businessmen" have to grant you exactly the same honourable open-source-rights they received from us. BTW: did you get their sources?

soman wrote:
If you have the scripts and dont want to renew the 1 year license, we can trade
PM me

Bad luck.
MaxInMontreal is not a scam- and crack-forum, and nobody here is interested in <crack-shop removed>. You can get everything for free at our GitHub-page: https://github.com/OpenHoldem/openholdembot/releases and in the very near future even tablemapping will become very easy.

This forum is for the people who want to use & improve Openholdem and who want to build a real winner on their own. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]